Why hire a third party collection agency to collect delinquent debt and why choose Regional Credit Services (RCS)?
Not getting paid? Statistics show that in-house debt collection efforts are only 70% effective with ninety-day invoices. When the debt reaches six months, returns drop to 50%. Can your margins absorb this loss?
Collection Agencies are not all the same.
• Beware of low fees; you get what you pay for.
• Remember a collection agency is representing your company.
• Errors and Omissions insurance is expensive.
• Some agencies send letters and call that “working” accounts.
• Letter services are only cost effective under the correct circumstances.
• Attorneys overestimate the effectiveness of their letterhead in collecting debts.
• Reporting of accounts to the national credit bureaus.
RCS has resources and expertise that 'in house collectors' do not. We will recover more of your money more quickly with much less expense! The collection industry has become quite competitive, and this is to your advantage. The beginning communication between a bill collector and a debtor often dictates the success of collectable debt. RCS has mastered the ability to collect with finesse and has the knowledge and experience to deliver exceptional results. We simply 'out-collect' the competition and maintain extremely satisfied clientele.
Regional Credit Services is a proud member of the American Collectors Association and the Missouri Collectors Association.